“WooMaxMin” Documentation by “iITechnology” v2.1
Thank you for purchasing our plugin. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
A) Installation - top
This wordpress plugin can be installed as any other wordpress plugin. Installation is simple.
- Extract the zip file you have downloaded.
- Login to your administration panel (ex. http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Go to Plugins → Add New.
- At the top of the page click the "Upload Plugin" link
- Click choose file (or what your browser uses to navigate to your files)
- From the extracted files of step one (1) navigate to and select woomaxmin.zip and click "Install Now"
- You may be asked to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, please click Activate Plugin to activate it.
B) Requirements - top
- WordPress 3.9+
- Woocommerce 2.5 +
- PHP 5.2+
C) Usage - top
From left side menu (in Wordpess Admin) Go and click on "WooManMin"
User friendly and self-explanatory administration panel.
- Enable Purchase Price Limit / Enable Purchase Quantity Limit : If you only want to set Price limit, than select “Enable Purchase Price Limit” and if you want to enable only Quantity Limit than select “Enable Purchase Quantity Limit”.
If you want to enable both , select both option.
- Notification Massage : Enter your custom message to show your customers when your will cross the maximum limit or when your will try to buy below the minimum limit. You can set different Notification for Price Limit as well as for Quantity Limit
- Select User Role: Using this option you can use the Purchase Limit for a particular group of users. For Example if you want that "Non Login User" will not able to buy more than the maximum limit , please select "Non Login User" . You can select multiple groups of users by using "Ctrl" key on your keyboard. If you want to implement the rules for all users , please select "All".
- Enable Limit Only Cart : Give limit only on one time cart purchase (if you enable this option then plugin not able to track user life time purchase)
- Maximum Value : The maximum amount user add to their Cart. Use "0" if you dont want to set any maximum value.
- Minimum Value : Minimum amount that user must add to their cart. For example - if you want user must oder minimum of $50 and below $50 they can't checkout , so here you can put the minimum amount .
- Start Date and End Date : Using End date you can put the limit for certain period. After the date, there will be no limit on your store . For lifetime make it empty
- Notification Show On: By default the Notification message will show on checkout page . If you want to show the message on Product listing Page and Single Product Page, please check the option.
- Disable "Proceed to Checkout" Button: If you want that the checkout button will disable when user will try to buy more than the maximum limit or below than the minimum limit, please check this option.
- Disable "Add To Cart" Button : If you want that "Add To Cart" button will disable on single product page when user will try to buy more than the maximum limit or below than the minimum limit, please check this option.
- Remove "Add To Cart" Button From : If you want that "Add To Cart" button will disable from "Product listing Page" and "Single Product Page" when user will try to buy more than the maximum limit or below than the minimum limit, please check these option.
- Category Limit (New Functionality): Now you can set Limit for particular Category also. You need to go to “Products” -> “Categories” and when you create a new category or edit any previously created category , you will find the option for set Limit for that particular Category.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this plugin. As I said at the beginning, I'd be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this plugin. No guarantees, but I'll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the plugin on Codecanyon, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the "Item Discussion" section.
Go To Table of Contents
AllSEOTest is the best SEO Checker Tools to check your website and improve your website ranking. More than 50 different SEO Tools are available to boost your website ranking on search engine. Use our SEO checker tools for free.